Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Flower arrangments

I made a few arrangements from my roses I thought I would share.

We have nepta, Lamarque, Belinda's Dream, and shhhh some pink knockouts

Belinda's Dream, nepta and ah pink knockouts again
Sombreuil & Belinda's Dream
Another angle of the same vase but there is a Mrs B R Cant peeking out in the back..oh and chickens!
Lamarque in my very favorite color ...cobalt blue


These were not from my garden but were just some sunflowers I bought from the store and stuck in my pitcher. They only had 2 bunches lef,t the vase could have used more I think.
Ok so outside is cottage country and the inside is more country colonial...I love both.
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Perfectly lovely, Meghan. Why is cobalt blue so appealing?? I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the double pink knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And I LOVE cobalt blue glass, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great! But my vote goes to #3 picture :-)

    Take care and have a wonderful Easter :-)

    ~Ron
    *******

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sombreuil is beautiful! I'm looking for some white roses - this one will get on the list! Thanks for coming by my blog. I've looked through yours, and it is beautiful. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ones in the blue bottle. I woke up this morning thinking I need to scrounge around the thrifts stores for some small blue bottles. They all look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete